Why do combination boilers make a better option?
November 10, 2020
Combi boilers make a highly efficient water heater and central heating system in a single unit. These boilers have become an increasingly popular choice across the UK. Combi boilers account for over 50% of the new domestic boiler installations every year.
A summary of why combi boilers make a better heating solution for you:
- Combi boilers are two systems in a single compact unit.
- Unlike conventional boilers that require an additional storage tank, the water is heated directly from the mains. You do not need a storage cylinder or a cold water tank to be installed separately. Their compact size makes it the perfect choice for small properties as it leaves the loft space empty.
- Combi boilers are cost-effective and energy-efficient. The pipework involved is much less, which makes home installation cheaper.
- The maintenance is relatively easy as there is no storage tank and connecting pipework involved. There is also no risk of the loft pipework freezing.
- One of the added advantages is that the hot water gets delivered at mains pressure. This means that a powerful shower is possible without the need for an additional pump.
At Able Heating, we can install a new combi boiler system for you. We also provide professional boiler maintenance and repairs in Pulborough, Brighton and Crawley. We cater to all makes and models of boiler, including combi boilers. If you are looking for regular maintenance or are facing any issues with your boilers, get in touch with us now, and we can certainly help.